F R E N C H S T U D I E S / ╔ T U D E S F R A N ă A I S E S
- The department reserves the right to refuse admission
to, and/or credit for, any of its language courses to a student who
has, in the view of the department, a level of competence unsuited to
that course. Students from immersion programs may not enrol in FR 101, FR 151
or FR 152.
- Students with no prior schooling in French should enrol in FR 101.
- Students with some elementary or secondary school French not exceeding
Ontario Grade 10 French or equivalent should enrol in FR 151.
Those with Ontario Grade 11 or equivalent should enrol in FR 152.
- Students with Ontario 4U French should enrol in FR 192A.
- Students may enrol in courses for which they have secondary school antirequisites
only with the written permission of the Department of French Studies.