[Table of Contents]
[List of Co-operative Programs]
Work/Study Sequence for Applied Studies with Honours French, Teaching Specialization (Faculty of Arts)
- The letters A and B denote academic terms.
- Some students will be admitted to French Teaching from Arts Regular Year One, in which case they will not go on a work term after 1B.
- Work term 4 and 5 are Teaching work terms.
- "*" - Admission to specialization occurs in the 2A term.
- "FE" - This term is spent at a Faculty of Education.
Sept. - Dec. Jan. - April May. - Aug.
( Fall ) ( Winter ) ( Spring )
Year 1 1A 1B Work Term 1
Year 2 2A(See *) Work Term 2 2B
Year 3 3A 3B Optional Work Term 3
Year 4 4A Work Term 4 4B
Year 5 Work Term 5 FE