[AHS] [Arts] [Eng] [ES] [IS] [Math] [Sci] [Inter] [Calendar Top] [UW Home]

Appeal Procedures

If a student wishes to appeal a grade, academic status or standing, the student should (as soon as possible and at the latest within six months of receipt of a decision) try to work the matter out informally with the instructor, officer or University authority concerned. If the problem cannot be resolved in this way, the student may submit a Request for a Formal Review to the Provost's Advisor on Interdisciplinary Programs.

Whether or not a student wishes to proceed informally or formally, advice and assistance may be secured either from the Director of Independent Studies, Registrar's Office, University Secretariat, and/or the Ombudsperson.

See "Policy #70" for more information on the Student Grievance Policy (UW Policy #70).

[AHS] [Arts] [Eng] [ES] [IS] [Math] [Sci] [Inter] [Calendar Top] [UW Home]

Infoucal@www.adm.uwaterloo.ca / University of Waterloo